- Guess what readers? I started a podcast so I can record and share editorials in a new format.
- I’m still going to write my usual range of topics (military, travel, home, and casual fashion), but my out-of-place editorials will simply live off-blog.
- Each episode will be a quick update about our military life, but also behind-the-scenes blog details, and a little chat about something that’s caught my attention lately. New episodes will be released at least twice a month on the first and the fifteenth – if not more frequent.
- No interviews or co-hosts, just my singular dulcet tones. We can even expect the occasional low quality audio upload when traveling, to test my own mobile podcasting abilities.
- PS – if you already have a set of favorite podcasts that you enjoy, I would love if you give me a listen. If you’re not a regular podcast listener I invite you to try it out – podcasts are essentially on-demand radio shows on any topic you can think of. There are several podcast players out there – just check on your phone’s app store for one of many free players and search for Lady Jupiter Podcast.📌 Click here to stream Lady Jupiter Podcast online without a podcast player
Show Notes & Transcripts (In reverse order; newest at the top)E34: Not yet recorded
E33: Comic Blog Thoughts & Reusable Notebooks
E32: Blog Updates & Stress Management
E31: Static Life & Nanny Hiring
E30: Nanny Trials & Fredericksburg, Texas
E29: More Waiting & Vegetable Planning
E28: Kombucha Revival & Tsubo Searches
E27: Waiting on the Senate & Writing Reviews
E26: Priority Boarding with a Military ID & New Kombucha Trials
E25: Waiting on Rank & Buying Glasses Online
E24: Ceremonial Brainstorming & Infusing Vinegars
E23: Writer’s Block & Spa Time
E22: D.I.Y. Humidifier & Unimportant Delays
E21: Key Spousing & Nap Consolidation
E20: Ready to Zoom & Cooking Wine
E19: Our Neighborhood & Writing
E18: Photography Trouble & Undereye Pigmentation
E17: Mohawks & Going Gray
E16: New Picks & Domestic Shift
E15: Misfit Veggies & Potato Records
E14: Office Hours & Biohacking
E13: No COVID, Yes Treadmill
E12: Cooking at Night
E11: Corrective Tanning
E10: Sleeping at Night
Episode 9: Coconut Green Beans
Episode 8: Coffee & Netflix
Episode 7: Unicorn Leather
Episode 6: What’s Missing
Episode 5: Maple Mint Juleps
Episode 4: Casual Fashion Perfection?
Episode 2: Numbers Are Hard
Episode 3: Potatoes
Episode 1: Baseline
Episode 0: Introduction